Meet Up and Eat Up Program
In partnership with a program called Meet Up and Eat Up, Tawas Area Schools will offer both breakfasts and lunches to our students during COVID-19 shutdown.
- Breakfast and lunch will be offered to all children under 18 years old and those with special needs under 26.
- This will be a "Grab and Go" curbside distribution process and can be picked up every Tuesday from 11 am-12:30 pm and will contain enough food for four days.
- Children do not need to be present for a parent to pick up their meals.
- Menus will have assorted choices and will include fruit, vegetable, and Milk.
- This program will continue now through the remainder of the official school year.
- Any questions please call Jan Sancrant Food Director (989) 984-2114.