September 24, 2020
Covid 19 Exposure
Supintendent Klingers Covid 19 Exposure Update.
September 18, 2020
Extended Covid-19 Learning Plan
July 8, 2020
Return to School Roadmap
Prevent the Spread:
- Stay home if you are sick, and advise others to do the same.
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (phones, computers, keyboards, desks, etc.).