FREE FOOD PROGRAM:
In partnership with a program called Meet Up to Eat Up, Tawas Area Schools will continue providing both breakfasts and lunches to our students. We will be distributing food in the high school parking lot on Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This will be a "Grab and Go", curbside distribution process. We will be packing four(4) days worth of breakfast and lunch!
Prevent the Spread:
- Stay home if you are sick, and advise others to do the same.
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (phones, computers, keyboards, desks, etc.).