School begins: 7:54am
School dismisses: 2:54pm
Clara Bolen Elementary will provide a safe, nurturing and supportive learning environment for all students by fostering positive relationships and meeting the needs of each individual learner, while instilling a love of learning to ensure lasting accomplishments and self worth.
- Highly qualified, dedicated, and caring staff whom work collaboratively to benefit all children in a safe and nurturing learning environment
- Our building features secure entrances, security cameras, and consults with local law enforcement to implement best practices in regards to safety.
- Rigorous curriculum, with data-driven decision making and multi-tiered systems of support for all students
- Foreign Language, Art, Music, Computers, and Physical Education
- Access to technology - 1:1 touchscreen chromebooks for Kindergarten students; 1:1 Classroom Chromebooks grades 1-4 students; Viewsonic Smart Panels as well as Document Cameras in every classroom
- Implementation of Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports focused on safety, respect and responsibility.
- Extended-Day and Summer Learning Opportunities
- All teachers work to improve student learning by creating goals and action plans that promote student growth.
- 100% staff trained in Kagan Cooperative Learning.
- Fully implemented School Success Program, working to eliminate academic barriers for all students.
- Over 93% of Clara Bolen Elementary parents attend Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- The Parent Teacher Organization provides educational opportunities for all students by funding new playground equipment, classroom equipment and materials, field trips, and more!